Oct 19, 2016

Tough Riffs Interview

Hello there, dear Pounderers!  No need to check your calendars.  Eleven months have not passed since my last post.  That was actually only a few days ago.  I said I'd be back at the helm and I surely meant it.  This is a tight ship that we ruuuuu... hold on just a sec... where the hell is my coffee intern?  Who is in charge here?  Is that a brown M & M?!?!?!  Oh, the humanity! Well, there are a few things that need to be whipped back into shape, but we will not be deterred.  Onward and upward we go!

I want to let you all know about an interview that was just published at Tough Riffs' website. I was contacted by Dima Andreyuk, who writes for the 'zine, a few weeks ago about doing an interview, which I am always happy to oblige.  Within a few days I had a list of very insightful questions in my inbox.  Unfortunately for Dima, he got the wrong guy to answer them.  Just kidding folks!  His questions were very thoughtful, and it was obvious that he had either done his homework or had wanted to ask them for a very, very long time.

Dima constructed one of the better interviews I have been a part of, and he was super easy to work with.  My hat's off to him, and to Tough Riffs.  I want to thank them both for the chance to have this conversation for fans of twisted metal everywhere.  Any of you who have had questions about Confessor, especially about our early days, might get a real kick out of the interview.  

Here be da' link:

Tough Riffs interview with Dima Andreyuk



Alright my minions, read... then bleed!






3 comments:

  1. Hey Steve,
    Tim from Tennessee here. Good read with that interview, and good to hear back from you on your blog. I was beginning to think something happened to your fingers in a fishing accident, etc. Looking forward to the new Loincloth! Speaking of LC, you wouldn't happen to have any of the 4-song LC demo cd's lying around for sale, would you? Does that thing even exist, or is that an old folk tale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Tim from Tennessee! Your name seems familiar. HAve you commented here before? Thanks for the kind words! I'll have to see if any more of those demos are around. They were all burned at home and Pen had some covers printed up where he worked at the time. Send me your email address and I'll keep it private.

      Delete
    2. Hello, Tim from Tennessee! Your name seems familiar. HAve you commented here before? Thanks for the kind words! I'll have to see if any more of those demos are around. They were all burned at home and Pen had some covers printed up where he worked at the time. Send me your email address and I'll keep it private.

      Delete